- Server Core: This is the recommended installation option. It’s a smaller installation that includes the core components of Windows Server and supports all server roles but does not include a local graphical user interface (GUI). It is used for “headless” deployments which are managed remotely through Windows Admin Center, PowerShell, or other server management tools.
- Server with Desktop Experience: This is the complete installation and includes a full GUI for customers who prefer this option.
When you complete your evaluation, you can convert your evaluation versions to retail.
- Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Windows Server 2022 | 64-bit ISO
- Windows Server 2022 | 64-bit VHD
- Windows Server 2022 on Microsoft Azure